Saturday, October 3, 2015

Wedding Day!!

Hello and Happy Weekend to you all!  As I may have mentioned, I've been helping a friend get ready for her daughter's wedding. Today is the day!!  I am so super excited for them and have only a few more hours to finish their wedding present!!  lol  I know that there is no way the bride and groom will see this blog before they open their present so I can share a few things...they are, of course, receiving from my family and I, a CTMH scrapbook and pages!  Awesome!  At the bridal shower we took pictures of each guest with the bride-to-be and then had them write their wishes on a card.  Using the Design 4 memory protectors, this is the brides shower guest book.  Love it!!  The thing that I love most about the CTMH scrapbooks is that you can mix and match which memory protectors you would like to use.  Using a top load one, I created the cover page for the bride and groom, using the corporations artwork in the catalogue, page 57, as a guide. They only need to place a favorite
5x7 on the page!

CTMH Supplies Used:
...Mr and Mrs stamp set
...black, slate and sorbet ink
...slate, daisy white, sunset, cocoa and assorted b&t papers from Sangria Paper Pk.
...3D foam tape
...Charming Cascades stamp set
...stickers from Sangria complements

**I am now working on a page to introduce the bridal shower and then the bride is on her own to scrapbook the rest!!  The Sangria paper pack is amazing to work with when enhancing a fall wedding!
**My friend had also asked me to do a few thank you's for the lucky couple to hand out...
CTMH Supplies Used:
...sorbet, black, and new england ivy ink
...sponge dauber
*(when adding a second ink with a sponge dauber, ink the whole stamp in the lightest color first and then use the dauber to enhance where you would like the second color).
...September SOTM, Paper Garden
..."Thanks for everything" from a CTMH stamp set from years ago!!

Better go and finish my wedding present!  Thanks for looking!
     Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment