Wednesday, September 30, 2015

So much to Say....

Hello, Everybody!  My apologies for my absence...I hosted a crop this past weekend and it was absolutely wonderful!  I'm hoping that my guests had as much fun as I did!  I definitely needed a couple days to recover, but had to get right into wedding decorations as the wedding is this weekend!  It has been crazy, but I thought that I would take a moment to post a 2 page layout that I had created some time ago...

This layout is a favorite of mine so I'm being very fussy as to what pictures I will be adding to it!  :-) 
CTMH Supplies used ...
...cranberry, black, daisy white cardstock
...Documenting Moments Stamp Set (a favorite of mine for scrapbooking. Love it!!)
...gold and red shimmer trim
...gold polka dot washi tape (while supplies last, retired)
...cranberry and black ink
...bling that is retired, BUT the new and fantastic RED ENAMEL GEMS would look great!!!
ps...I learned this weekend at the crop, that you can color the clear sparkles with the awesome ShinHan alcohol markers and create the color of bling that you need.  Whoohooo!!!
...adhesive, including the 3D tape

**This layout is so easy to put together!  To do a Washi Tape "ribbon", first put it on a piece of daisy white cardstock and then cut it to form a "ribbon".

Thanks for looking!
     Gwen
"Enjoy the little things" 

ps...I thought that I would share a couple of my favorite pictures from the crop this weekend.  The crop was held with the intent to raise money for the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency, with funds going to the radiation unit.  What a fantastic bunch of ladies!  Not only did we have a great time, but as a group we raised $1,300.00 plus !!!  Awesome!!  Enjoy the pictures and thank you everyone!!!
An amazing group of ladies!

My Amazing Upline, Trina and I!!

Some of my Family...

My helpers for the crop, my son, Tyler and daughter, Karly!

My husband, Bob, came in from the field for a photo op!!

 **A person is so blessed to be surrounded by so many family and friends!!  Have a wonderful day!!
                                                            Gwen 

No comments:

Post a Comment