Thursday, September 3, 2015

Friends...

What a beautiful day here! Should be outside mowing the lawn, but I've been distracted... surprise, surprise!  I have one more Sangria layout for you, then I'm moving on to Zoe. I promise!  Every month CTMH will be featuring a paper pack and for the month of September it's supposed to be Zoe. I really should get on with that. lol
For this layout, I tried really hard to get out of my box. The stamped images are once again from the Stamp of the Month, Paper Garden.  They are stamped with Sorbet, Poppy and edged (with a dauber) with Cocoa.  I also used this technique on the title which are letters from the Glamour Uppercase stamp set. The leaves are stamped with Fern, twice.  Ink your stamp, stamp image and re-stamp image without re-inking. Such an effective technique and so simple.Of course, don't forget about the fantastic poppy thick twine and the flower embellishments from the Sangria assortment.  Oh, yes, I must mention that the two larger flowers are on 3D tape for dimension! I just love how CTMH matches everything up for us!!

Thanks for looking!
     Gwen
 "Enjoy the little things"


No comments:

Post a Comment