Sunday, September 6, 2015

A Rainy Day...

Hey, there!  It was a very rainy day here, so it gave me time to do many things!  I was able to play with a very fun layout today!  It really is just a fun layout!  With the rain having started yesterday, Tyler, Karly and my wonderful husband drove to Tisdale to have coffee at the fantastic "The Sweet Cup" on main street in Tisdale.  I am so spoiled!!  How many husbands would jump off of the combine and join his family for a coffee treat in a community 35 minutes away?  Mine!!  We had a great time!  Joking and laughing!  After, I of course, went to the local pharmacy and developed some great pictures and created this simple, but fantastic layout!!  I love CTMH's alphabet stamps for creating titles!!  The largest letters are from a retired stamp set from years ago and the other letters come from Glamour Lowercase and Handwritten Print! And the Owls from Frightfully Fun are most appropriate!!  Don't have any Washi Tape to match your layout?  Create your own with two stamps from Snapshot Memories.  This stamp set is a favorite of mine for scrapbooking.
I also needed a card for an upcoming birthday in our family.  Used the National Stamping Month stamp sets to create this single sheet card that will slide into our Lagoon Paper Bags, with a gift card attached to the back, for something just a little different. 
**I just LOVE CTMH's Mini Stapler!!  So dainty, but so handy with a great reach!!
I know my picture taking might not be the best tonight, but I didn't want to wait until morning for natural lighting to share my creations!  Thanks for understanding.  :-)

Thanks for looking!
       Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment