Wednesday, September 23, 2015

"Merry Everything!"

Happy First Day of Fall!!  I absolutely LOVE fall!  Love the colors, love the leaves, love the weather!  Not too hot, not too cold, just need a light jacket!!  I've been crazy busy doing everything but scrapbooking... helping a friend with decorations for a wedding and getting ready for a crop this weekend that I'm hostessing in our local community!  Super excited about that!!  I have a bit more work to do on the crop, but woke up this morning wanting to do a layout! Since it's the first day of fall, I figured what better time to show you a Christmas layout!  A 2 page one at that!!  I started off my morning with a CASE idea from Pinterest and came up with this...
CTMH Supplies Used:
...White Pines b&t paper pack
...White Pines complements
...Fern, white daisy and cranberry cardstock
...Red enamel gems
...Fern ink
...Fern thick twine 
...mini stapler - Love it!!!
...scalloped border punch 
..."Twinkle" Stamp Set (October SOTM) Get excited!!! 
...Red shimmer trim
 
I'm actually very excited about this layout!  Super simple, clean, but actually a lot of what I feel is Christmas color...Red and Green!!  lol

Thanks for looking!
     Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"

**Don't ask me why, but I absolutely LOVE the saying on these candy bags that I did up for the ladies attending my crop this weekend!  Thought I would share it with you as they were super easy to make.  The paper comes from the Georgie paper pack. The saying from the fun filled stamp set, Tasty Terrors. Don't forget about the Pixie extra thick twine! If you don't already have some twine, you really need to get some!  Love it!! It is a great add on to a project or a layout and it doesn't take up a whole lot of depth!!  And of course, love my thin 3D foam tape!
                                 Have an awesome day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment