Sunday, September 13, 2015

"Love PSL"!

Goodmorning, Everyone! Another great day in Saskatchewan...for Scrapbooking!!!  You have to love a rainy day for this reason! My husband would disagree with me, though! :-)  Today I am actually super excited to share my one page layout with you!  I went out of the box and I honestly think that it worked for me!!
CTMH Supplies used:
...the fantastic, new watercolor paints!! Haven't quite figured them out yet, but like this look!!
...Hello, Life-Cardmaking Stamp Set!  Available in September only!!
...Hello, Life-Pocket Scrapbooking Stamp Set! Available in September only!!
...Gold polka dot Washi Tape! Still available on the demonstrator web site while supplies last!!  Get yours as soon as possible as it's a great product!!
...Gold Shimmer Trim! So much fun!!
...ink colors, black and ruby!!
...watercolor paper!!

*Hey, sister, Jill!!  Can't wait to take you to the Sweet Cup so you can try your own Pumpkin Spice Latte!!  Karly says it's GREAT!!

Thanks for looking!
   Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"

No comments:

Post a Comment