Saturday, September 19, 2015

A Two Page Layout!!

Hey, Everybody!  I can't believe that it has taken me so long to post again!!  I have been working on multiple projects that are not scrapbooking, so it has taken me forever to do the two page layout that I promised you and myself!!  This layout also had me stumped for a number of reasons...the pictures are elevators, with snow and in black and white.  I have always associated elevators with harvest, but there is no snow in harvest!  Hopefully!! lol  It has happened...

I started the week off with orange behind my photos and coral shimmer trim.  I like the white shimmer trim and white/black backing much better on the Slate CS. The title is stamped in black on white daisy, but inked imperfect for a more vintage feel.  The leaves, after being cut in white daisy, were embossed with the  woodgrain embossing folder and big shot.  To add a bit of color, I used the glacier extra thick twine to make two bows to add to the leaves.  I also used a couple of strips of washi tape (retired) on each page. I have yet to decide on my journaling, but will use the 'flags' for words like "standing tall, strong, formidable"... haven't decided. lol

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"

No comments:

Post a Comment