Sunday, September 13, 2015

First day of the Last year!

Hello, again!  I have been working on this layout for a little bit and am quite relieved to have completed it!!  lol  I must say that I am disappointed that I was unable to get the embossing along the right side of the layout to show up better...along the right side, I stamped with versamark and used gold embossing powder to enhance the vine stamp from the stamp set in the WOTG Sangria Scrapbooking Kit.  All the papers come from this same kit as well.  Cocoa, Champagne and the B&T papers.  The flowers along the vine were inked with champagne and edged with cocoa.  The flowers closest to the picture and around the title are once again, embossed with gold.  The title, I used champagne and edged with cocoa.  Again, I'm not sure if you can see it, but I sanded the edge of the cocoa paper to bring out the white core that it a love of the CTMH cardstock!!

I absolutely love this picture of our daughter, Karly. Standing on the road, waiting for the bus as she begins her last year of high school.  She can't wait to begin a "new road" in life!

Thanks for looking!
   Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"

No comments:

Post a Comment