Tuesday, September 15, 2015

"Cousins"

Hey, Everybody!  I hope that you have had a wonderful day!  I promise, I was working on a 2 page layout, but I'm waiting for my CTMH order to come in which has the Ink Blot stamp set in it that I really want to use on that specific layout so... I have another single layout for us to tide us over!  I do love how this layout turned out!!  As the picture has my two nephews and my daughter in it, I didn't want the layout to be too masculine or feminine.  Thank goodness for the grid paper in the Zoe pack! It was definitely the perfect pick.
 CTMH supplies used:
...1" circle punch
...pear and black cardstock
...white enamel stars
...retired bling (some is still available)
...fern thick twine
...Zoe Paper Packet
...3D tape to pop up the occasional circle for dimension

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"

No comments:

Post a Comment