Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Happy Wednesday to you!!  It is a wonderful day in Saskatchewan...it reached a high of 2 degrees celcius and even rained a little.  I'm not sure if I'm ready for this weather.  It would be great if the nice weather stayed until after Halloween!  I am once again super excited to share a single page layout with you!  Another 'thing' that I love about CTMH is the the revamping of the Fundamentals collection...paper, stickers and assortments!!  Please excuse my poor picture quality today...the patch of carpet that usually works for me, just wasn't on the same page as me!! lol 

CTMH supplies used:
...Fundamental Adventure paper pack
...Fundamental Adventure sticker pack
...black and poppy ink
...mini stapler
...gold shimmer trim
...kraft 12x12 cardstock for the main page
...scrap paper from the bag full on my desk!!!
...purple hearts enamel and glitter duos
...Crazy Good Stamp Set

With this layout, I absolutely took advantage of the wonderful 'new' Fundamental Collection from the Annual Inspirations!  If you have yet to check out CTMH's great catalogue, you need to do that today!  I hope that you enjoyed today's layout and can 'CASE' it to your advantage!!

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"

No comments:

Post a Comment