Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Kaleidoscope and Family!

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!  I am so excited to be posting today!  Do you remember my simple sangria post from a couple of days ago?  I claimed that the layout could be used for any occasion.  It was my mission to live by my words.  I like to believe that I'm still a fairly new CTMH consultant and still getting used to the awesome supplies that they carry.  Sometimes my pages can be very "white".  Today's layout is not.  I absolutely LOVE the bright, fun colors of CTMH's Kaleidoscope paper pack!!  Using my layout from the other day, Kaleidoscope b&t paper, and a little 'bling', I have this fun filled layout for you to check out!
CTMH Supplies Used:
...Kaleidoscope b&t paper pack
...black ink
...silver foil tape
...rhinestones ***colored with the Lavender ShinHan alcohol marker!  What a great way to create bling to match your project!!  Thanks to Jacquie for pointing this out at the Crop!!
...pixie extra thick twine
...smokey plum cardstock (retired) *would have used the beautiful gypsy cardstock if I had that color!
...daisy white cardstock
...Happy Hooray Stamp Set *available for purchase with Hostess Rewards!!  So much fun!

I hope that you enjoyed checking out my layout as much as I had creating it!  I have so much fun working with the fantastic supplies that CTMH carries and look forward to showing you each and everyone of my creations!!

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things" 

No comments:

Post a Comment