Thursday, October 29, 2015

Urban and Hunting!!!

Happy Thursday!! Two more sleeps and it's Halloween!  Wow!  I am once again excited to share my layout with you today!  Someday I will do another 2 page layout, but I have so many pictures to do that only require a single page!!  Today's layout features my husband, Bob and the awesome paper pack , Urban, from Close To My Heart!!  I have used this paper pack for some of my farming pictures and now for my husbands hobby, hunting!  A very versatile paper pack!!

CTMH supplies used:
...Urban paper pack (features sapphire and saffron cardstock)
...Urban compliments
...Adventure fundamentals paper pack (the yellow strip at the bottom of the layout)
*this paper was once again wrinkled and sanded to give it a more "rustic" look.
...Adventure fundamentals sticker pack ("my man")
...Fern Thick Twine
...Green Triangles Enamel & Glitter Duos
...Ink Blot Stamp Set
...Documenting Moments Stamp Set
...Embossed Metal Badge Buttons (retired, but available on my OBA in clearance!!)
...black and cocoa ink

It is truly wonderful how the Fundamentals Collection can enhance so many different types of layouts as it's available in variety packs, with different patterns and each paper has a glossy side as well!  For the month of November, CTMH is offering a Constant Campaign which features the Fundamentals Collection!!  Please check out my OBA for details, or contact me today!!
Thanks for looking!!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment