Sunday, October 18, 2015

Supper in the Field!

A lovely Sunday to each and every one of you!  I am super excited to be sharing a 2 page layout with you today!  I have been 'itching' to use Close to my Hearts new Urban paper pack!  I am pleased that this one worked out for me!  The Urban Complements come with a great variety of stickers and chipboard pieces.  If you so choose, you could definitely add more to a layout like this, but I have chosen to keep it more on the simple side! 
CTMH Supplies Used:
...Urban paper pack (b&t papers, peacock, colonial white and saffron cardstock)
...Urban complements
...black ink
...Glamour Uppercase and Glamour Lowercase stamp sets
...3L EZ Dots adhesive and mini glue dots

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment