Monday, October 19, 2015

Sangria and 6 pictures!

A Wonderful Monday to Everyone!  I hope that you had a great weekend!  I am super excited to be sharing another 2 page layout with you!  Sometimes it is very hard to get individuals to pose for a picture, but I've decided that I will use those photos anyways!!  I love "straight line" scrapbooking (definitely not a real title in the scrapbooking world), but today's layout definitely uses straight lines, keeping the layout quick and easy to put together and duplicate for yourself!!
CTMH Supplies Used:
...Sangria WOTG Scrapbooking Kit (papers and stamps)
...Cocoa Ink
...Sangria Assortment
...Sangria Complements
...Black flourishes (retired, but available on my OBA)
...Kraft cardstock
...3D foam tape and adhesive
...Mini Stapler!!!
...Clear Sparkles (colored with ShinHan Black Alcohol Marker)

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment