Thursday, October 15, 2015

Christmas??

Good Morning, Everyone!  Happy Thursday!  I hope that you will be having a fantastic day!  I know that it seems early to some to start "talking" Christmas, but for us crafters, it really isn't.  I wanted to try 'my hand' this year with a Christmas Card Buffet, as I see so many of my fellow Close to my Heart Consultants offer this opportunity to their clientele. Besides, what better excuse to get together with your friends to chat and get some Christmas preparation done!!  This card has to be a favorite of mine...so simple, but beautiful!  I even received Bob's 'go ahead' to use it as our Christmas Card and for him to even acknowledge a Christmas card right now, is amazing!!


CTMH Supplies Used:
...Retired SS Father Christmas
...Crystal Blue ink and cardstock
...Colonial White cardstock
...silver foil tape (Love it!!!)
...silver geometric washi tape (retired, but available on my OBA, which you can access on the left with the "Shop Now" button!  I'm going to stock up!!)
...silver shimmer trim

**I must apologize for my use of retired product, but I have been hoarding CTMH products for a long time and I am loving the opportunity to use them and share them with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment