Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Thankful for...

Happy Wednesday, Everyone! I finally have another 2 page layout to share with you!  With our Thanksgiving having just been celebrated on Monday, I was trying hard to share a "thankful" layout. As usual, when I give myself rules, it always takes me forever to get a project done.  lol 
As you may have noticed, by new saying in life is "Enjoy the little things".  By no means are the people on my page little, but sometimes we forget to be thankful for the people or the life we have right in front of us. 
CTMH Supplies Used:

...12 x 12 cardstock from the Adventure Fundamentals Paper Pack
...gold polka dot washi tape (retired, but available on OBA while supplies last)
...kraft and peacock cardstock
...blue dots enamel & glitter duos
...durables round studs (retired, but available on OBA while supplies last)
...retired Christmas paper from last year (strip along the top of both pages)
*flowers are not from CTMH, but you could cut them out with your cricut  and the cricut cartridges that CTMH has! I chose to use these that I had as they had been purchased for the wedding that I just decorated for and I did not want to waste them.

I have yet to decide if I'm pleased with this layout, but it was given the stamp of approval by my family and I realize that when I can't decide about a layout, it's usually because the background is not white!!  :-)

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment