Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Christmas Hat!

Good Morning, Everyone!  I should really say afternoon as by the time I get this posted, it will be!
 I have been busy working on items for a local craft sale in my community, but woke up this morning  wanting to scrapbook and post!  I picked a great layout from blog.closetomyheart.com. This is, of course, Close To My Hearts official blog and a wonderful one at that! This is a quick and simple layout so no fancy techniques to share with you.  Maybe next time!! :-)  Enjoy!

CTMH Supplies Used:
...White Pines Paper Pack
...White Pines Assortment
...White Pines Complements
...Fern, cocoa, cranberry and colonial white cardstock
...Fern, saffron and Black ink
...mini stapler
...Fern thick Twine
...Scallop Border Punch
...adhesive and 3D foam tape
...Cricuit Art Philosophy Seasons Cricuit Collection (stamp set is in collection and not available for individual purchase)
...Itty Bitty Sparkles

One of these days I will try to figure out how to do the images and links of the Close To My Heart product, but for now...all of these items are available from your local CTMH consultant or through my OBA when you click on the "Shop Now" link to the left of my blog.

I cannot say enough how I absolutely love the Close to my Heart products and working with them!  They make scrapbooking and crafting fun and easy!!

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"

No comments:

Post a Comment