Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Urban and my Hubby!

A Wonderful Wednesday to you!!  I hope that you had a great day and and are now having a wonderful evening!  I am excited to be sharing with you a layout of one of my favorite photos of all time!  A picture of Bob in Old Montreal.  Love it!!  You will come to see over time that I can be quite a frugal scrapbooker, except when it comes to the best and my most favorite photos!! *Smile*  In all honesty, though, it is not hard to be a frugal scrapooker when CTMH continues to bless us with such wonderful B&T paper, complements and assortments so we actually 'use' all of our products and not just 'collect' different items!  Almost all of the items used on this layout are from the Urban Collection in CTMH's Annual Inspirations Catalogue.  I have used it before for some of my farming photos and love that it is versatile enough to use withon of our trip photos! I love it when products can be used for multiple themes!!

CTMH Supplies Used:
...Urban WOTG (which includes the stamps used, b&t paper and assortment badges)
...Urban Complements
...Sanding block
...Pacifica (for mounting of journaling rectangles), white daisy and basic black cardstock
...Pacifica ink
...Journaling Pen
...'bling' that is no longer available and causing me to pout!

I hope you enjoyed my layout and can find some inspiration to create!
Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"!

No comments:

Post a Comment