Sunday, January 3, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!!

I hope that this post finds you having had a wonderful holiday season!  As with all of you, our holidays were hectic, full of visiting and food!  Time to get back to the real world.  With our son heading back to Saskatoon today and our daughter back to school tomorrow, I'm hoping that my crafting brain will wake up and get to work!!
      With a new year, companies have so much to share with their customers and CTMH is no exception...on January 1, 2016 Close to my Heart revealed their new Seasonal Expressions! 
This mini catalogue is definitely something to get excited about!!  With the three new Workshop Your Way Scrapbooking Programs...the new Thin Cuts...new Stamp Sets (my favorite is Woodland Romance)...honestly, get excited!!!  I would love to, and over time, will share all of these amazing products with you!!!
        In early December, my upline Trina, my sideline Char and I drove to Calgary to attend a CTMH workshop where head office introduced a bunch of us CTMH consultants to Charlotte, one of our new Workshop Your Way Scrapbooking Programs!  I have to say, one of my favorite papers yet!!
I am pleased to be able to share these projects with you and super excited that my Montreal pictures are looking fantastic in them!!  Yay!!! I love everything about the Charlotte line...the B&T paper, the complements, the ribbon, the puffies....take a peak....


...Charlotte is beautiful and I can't wait to share Penelope and Regatta with you as well!  Thank you for not giving up on me and taking a peek today!

All the best for everyone in 2016!  Can't wait to continue creating with you!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment