Tuesday, January 19, 2016

La Vie En Rose Scrapbook Page!

With just a few extra touches, I have used my previous card to help me create, what I believe is a beautiful single page layout.   You can definitely see the similarities between the two...
All the supplies are the same, with a few extras...
...Pink Shimmer Trim
...Pixie Extra Thick Twine
...Versamark Ink Pad
...Gold Embossing Powder
...Craft Heater
...Mini Stapler
...bling from my 'stash' (available on my OBA in the clearance section)
...Don't forget to journal and tell your story with our Journaling Pen!!

For those of you that are getting to know me, yes, I am once again at one of my favorite hang outs "The Sweet Cup" in Tisdale!  Awesome!! Best place to go for a cup of coffee and a cupcake for someone's birthday!  Or just when you want.... ;-)

Thank you so much for looking today!  Loved sharing these two accomplishments with you!
Gwen
"Enjoy the little things!"

ps...to get the gold "streaking" look, take your versamark pad, turned over, and lightly streak across your page.  You can choose to do a long "streak", short one, spotty one...I did have to practice as the first time I pressed too hard and it was a gold embossed blob.  :-)  Emboss as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment