Monday, January 18, 2016

My First Ever Scrapbook Class!

Happy Monday, Everyone!  I am super excited and nervous to be offering my First Ever Scrapbook Class!  With the help of a couple of fantastic CTMH leaders (Karen Pedersen and Lisa Stenz), I have come up with two-2page layouts using CTMH's fantastic La Vie En Rose Paper Pack.  It is a wonderful collection of paper, coordinates and stamp set!  Love it! I will be offering this class on two different evenings with limited space...Monday February 15th and Wednesday February 17th.  Both evenings from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.  Registration deadline for this scrapbook class is this Friday January 22nd!!






There are two options with my La Vie En Rose class offer...
The Basic Option includes... La Vie En Rose Paper Pack  11.75
                                                      3 extra 12x12 white daisy 1.41
                                               La Vie En Rose Complements 6.95
                                                                    2 page protectors 1.90
                                                                          Class Cost $45.00 (includes taxes/ship)
*this does include the use of my inks and stamp sets.  I do ask that you bring the basic supplies which would include all types of adhesive, a paper cutter, ruler, scissors and a VersaMat would be super handy if you have one (but is not necessary).

The Bold Option includes... La Vie En Rose WOTG  35.50
                                               3 extra 12x12 white daisy 1.41
                                        La Vie En Rose Complements 6.95
                                                             2 page protectors 1.90
                                                                   Class Cost $55.00 (includes tax/ship)
*Please note that with the Bold Option, for an extra $10.00 you will be receiving the awesome La Vie En Rose stamp set, assortment and Gold Foil Tape!!  A wonderful deal!  You will need to bring the basic supplies as listed above.

As I said, I am super excited about My First Ever Scrapbook Class!!  With my excitement, all attendees will be receiving a surprise gift!!  Book your spot today!! If you have any questions or to book... call, email or private message me on facebook!

Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment