Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

As a crafter, a paper designer, a scrapbooker, whatever I feel like calling myself on a given day, you can sometimes get crafters block.  I had been struggling with that over the holiday season.  What do you do?  Explore the internet, pinterest, other companies, do research.  Close to my Heart is near and dear to my heart.  Love it!!  But today I have combined CTMH with a few Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I had noticed on her blog and her Facebook page that Kimmie and a wonderful group of talented ladies do a number of challenges.  They are so talented!!  One of the challenges this month is "Anything Goes".  Of course, and understandably, you have to use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp.  Since I have a coffee addiction and she had a couple of wonderful coffee related stamps....
CTMH Supplies Used:
...#3505 Watercolor Pencils (I've had them since I became a consultant, but this is the first time I really used them and they are wonderful!!)
...cranberry, colonial white, kraft and cocoa paper
...cranberry, cocoa, chocolate and cashmere ink
...#A1170 Doodled Designs stamp set
...#D1660 Ink Blot stamp set
...#E1030 Handwritten Print Alphabet Stamp Set
...#D1647 Documenting Moments (the little heart blot)
...adhesive, 3D tape
...Red Hearts Enamels
...retired red bling

All coffee related stamps (the sayings and the cup) are from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
I'm not sure if I have done the challenge correctly, but here goes the hope that I can play!!

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"  


1 comment:

  1. This is SOOOOOOO cute! Awesome use of the I {heart} Coffee stamp!!!! Thanks for playing along with Kraftin Kimmie!!!

    ReplyDelete