Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Day 2 of La Vie En Rose!

Happy Tuesday!  It is a wonderful day here in Saskatchewan as it reached -12 without the wind chill! Yay!  Much nicer than the -38 the other day! I believe that I have two wonderful projects to share with you today...the first, a card for an upcoming Gathering that I have next week. Simple and clean.
My focus was to introduce stamping and using the wonderful paper that CTMH offers.
CTMH supplies used:
...Friend in Me Stamp Set (from the new Seasonal Expressions!!!)
...La Vie En Rose B&T paper pack
...Black Momento Ink Pad
...Watercolor paper
...Tender pink, Cherry pink, Golden yellow ShinHan Touch Twin Markers
...3-D foam tape, adhesive
...Gold foil tape
...card and envelope

*Now would it not be wonderful to take what we learn at a card class and turn it into a scrapbook page that helps us to "preserve and share the moments that matter most"?  I really wanted to test myself as I always say at card classes and gatherings that we can use what we learn to help us with our scrapbooking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment