Thursday, February 23, 2017

Loving "Sugar Rush!"

Hello, Everyone!

   Today's post is a great way to use up scrap paper that you may have laying around!!  Who doesn't have a bag full of scraps on their work table??  I know that I sure do!
   This layout, though, was done with the Sugar Rush Paper Pack (X7215D) from CTMH's Seasonal Expressions catalogue!  I love everything about the product in this catalogue!! 
   When putting this layout together, I did use my VersaMat's (Z1279) for measuring and spacing (I have two of them on my work space at all times for double layouts) as well as my ruler.  Each square of paper is 3" with a mat of 3 1/8". Colors used for the mats are Sea Glass (X5789) and Raspberry (X5788). 
   All embellishments come from the Sugar Rush Complements (X7215C).  The ribbon, I love that CTMH now has a variety of ribbon in the Annual Inspirations Catalogue...the grey one with polka dots comes in the Rustic Home Ribbon Pack (Z3292) and the blue 'love' ribbon comes in the Whimsy Ribbon Pack (Z3287).
*I do apologize for the lighting of my pictures lately...I will figure out these new lights in my crafting space yet!!!!

Thanks for looking!!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment