Tuesday, February 7, 2017

It Feels Good To Be Back!!!

Wow!  It has been a crazy amount of time since I have posted...my apologies for that!  A lot of 'things' have been happening around here, but one that I'm most proud of is the creation of a scrapbook that I recently raffled off for Operation Smile.  I was so pleased when it sold for $150.00!!  Wow!!  Still cannot believe it!!  Over the next little while I will post the pages that are in the album and I hope that you can use some, or all, for your own creating!!  All products are, of course, Close To My Heart, which is still near and dear to my heart!!!  Right now, we have amazing products in our Seasonal Expressions catalogue, as well as the Annual Inspirations!!  Check out my Shop Now button and take a peak at these fabulous catalogues!!

Thanks for looking!!!
      Gwen
"Enjoy the little Things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment