Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Since today is all about love...of course my post is going to be as well!!  My love of scrapbooking helps me to show those around me that I absolutely love them and it is also a way to remind me why!!!  I definitely need to remind myself that it is the "little things that make life beautiful"!
Today's single page layout features the paper collection, "Oh Deer".  Unfortunately, it is retired, but you can always substitute other paper and stickers in place of mine.  I spent 'hours' contemplating how I wanted to scrapbook these pictures as this 'moment' was so important to me.  Sometimes life doesn't always work out the way we plan, but our family and friends will always be there to give us a hand up and remind us to push on!!  Love that my husband is always one of the first to do this for me!!  These pictures and this moment also reminded me to "Keep It Simple!"  Scrapbooking is about preserving the memory!!  Have a fabulous Valentine's Day!!

Thanks for looking!!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment