Friday, March 3, 2017

Keeping it Simple!

Good Morning, Everyone!

Today's 'work' is honestly about keeping it simple!

For my single page layout, I pulled out some PML (Picutre My Life) cards to enhance my photo.  Used one of them to cut out a couple of circles.

Enhanced the page with a few colored sparkles and this month's SOTM, Tea-riffic!!  This is an absolutely fun stamp set that can be colored with all types of mediums...I used the ShinHan markers for the stamped images on today's page.  

I will definitely be using this stamp set for upcoming posts!  Did you know that there is a way to get this stamp set for $6.00???  Only available in March!!
 I love a good special!!



Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment