Monday, March 6, 2017

Watercolor Wonder!

Happy Monday!!

Today's post is all about watercoloring...with Close To My Heart's pencils and blender pen, paints and brushes and the fabulous ShinHan markers!!
**
With the "Always Know..." card, I used CTMH's card that they did on their blog last week.  I did not have as much luck with the paints as they did, so changed my watercolor medium to the pencils and the blender pens.  Definitely more my 'thing'!!  This card also features the (Z3301) Hello Lovely Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle (which is on sale right now while supplies last!!)!
**
The "Tea Cup Happy Birthday" features the March Stamp of the Month, Tea-riffic (S1703), the ShinHan Markers, the paints and brushes and the Happy Birthday Thin Cut (Z3304), which is also on sale while supplies last!!
(this card is CASED from Pinterest and the originial was created by Laura Beacham)
**
The "Blue Happy Birthday card" features the paints and brushes, the Happy Birthday Thin Cut (Z3304) and the 
(Z3293) Clear Shimmer Brush 
(which doesn't show up well in the picture, but gives the card a lovely sparkle)!
**
On all of the cards I have used (Z3146) watercolor paper as this helps to 'move' color around and be more 'workable'.

This is a card class that I am featuring for the month of March.


Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment