Monday, March 27, 2017

Thin Cuts...Love Them!!

Only 4 more sleeps and the 25% off Thin Cuts Sale will be over!

I have always LOVED the THIN CUTS!!  They are so easy to use and can really enhance the project that you are working on!!

As you can see, I used the "LOVE" (Z3257) thin cut, and the "HEARTS" (Z3260) thin cuts on this layout.  I even used the "Love" thin cut to cut through our beautiful
SEA GLASS GLITTER PAPER (Z3240)!

Stamp sets used include the Operation Smile Stamp Set,
"True Love" (D1711) and
"Hello Lovely - Scrapbooking" (D1713), which is only available until April 30, 2017.  All other supplies are current Close to My Heart products and available through my OBA.

I hope that my single page layout inspires you to create today!

Thanks for looking!!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment