Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Easter!!

I hope that, if you celebrate, you had a wonderful Easter weekend filled with family and friends!

Since it is Easter Monday for me, I thought that I would share this FUN single page layout of myself!!

With April 'winding down', that means our Seasonal Expressions mini catalogue will be going 'off-line'...many of the items will be no longer available and some are even already there at this point.

But, this also means that we will be 'getting' a new Seasonal Expressions at the beginning of May and I can't wait to share this one with you as well!  It is fabulous! Close to my Heart just keeps on impressing me and gets better and better!

Back to my layout...
*the papers that I used are 'Some Kind of Wonderful'.  I love the fun colors that this package of paper has to offer.
 *the stamp set is 'Journaling Prompts' (B1548)
*the dragonfly comes from 'Dreamin' Big - Cardmaking (C1674)
*all of the items used on this layout are from the Seasonal Expressions set to retire April 30, 2017.

I hope that you found today's layout as FUN and 'Spring-y' as I do!!  Thank you for looking!
 My apologies for not 'cropping' my photo, for some reason, my computer and I were not getting along!!  Not enough coffee???

Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment