Monday, April 24, 2017

Hello, Monday!

Good Morning, Everyone!

Lately I have had an addiction to SHAKER CARDS!!!

Yesterday afternoon I had a group of 4 ladies join me in making three shaker cards...it is so great to see the differences that happen when 4 different people make the exact same card.  I'm so sorry that I didn't take pictures!!!

I'm very excited to give this class another go tonight with 6 more ladies!  Can't wait and I'll try to remember to take pictures!!

Supplies Used:
B1532 Sweet Birthday Stamp Set
Z1151 3D Foam Tape
Z899 Momento Black Ink
Variety of ShinHan Touch Twin Markers
Z3240 Sea Glass Glitter Paper
Z3304 Happy Birthday Thin Cut Die 
Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems
Page Protector cut up for the 'window' of my shaker box!
Variety of Sequins from my local Dollar Store!


Thanks for looking!
Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment