Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Simple, Embossed Cards!

Embossed Cards...
I love the elegance and the simplicity of embossing with gold and silver!

 I am also in love with CTMH's "Live Beautifully" Stamp Set and Paper Pack that are only available for the month of May and while supplies last!  

Sometimes I forget that the more simple I keep my cards and life, the more beautiful they both will be!!
 
The how to....
When embossing I find it best to use an anti-static product to keep the embossing powder from sticking to unwanted spots.  Then stamp with Versamark (Z891), sprinkle with gold powder (Z2066), and heat with a craft heater (Z555).  Work as quick as possible for best results.  
Simple and beautiful!!
Paper Pack is 17.95.  Stamp Set is 23.00. Created for National Scrapbooking Month and only while supplies last!

 Thanks for looking!
Gwen
"Enjoy the little things!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment