Tuesday, May 23, 2017

This Guy...Challenge Take 2!

I am definitely happier with this second entry for the
Atlantic Hearts Challenge!
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/
 
 This layout 'fell' together much easier than the last one.
I am so glad that all of my family members 'put up with' my love of scrapbooking and allow me to take pictures to blog about!!!
...or maybe I don't always tell them that they end up on my blog!!

All supplies used are CTMH:
Z3306 My Boy Complements
Live Beautifully Paper Pack
Black, Slate, Whisper and Emerald Cardstock
Sparkles (colored with the Black ShinHan Marker)
 



Thanks for looking!
Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things"

11 comments:

  1. Let alone doing this sketch on a smaller card, is as difficult as on the 12x12, but you did a great job on your interpretation and layout of this scrapbook page. Thanks again for joining us with a second interpretation at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is fabulous too!! Great colors and fantastic elements. Thanks again for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on this sketch! I love the journaling around the partial circle! Thanks for sharing a terrific scrapbook page with us at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this is pretty cool also! I love both of your entries... I really need to do some pages sometime soon... hmm... maybe I'll do one right now! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And... Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts this week!

      Delete
  5. Omg! I love this one! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Ladies! I appreciate the kind compliments!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great layout! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on our sketch! This layout is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. great translation of the sketch! Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete