Friday, April 21, 2017

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!

Good Morning!!

I am getting super excited about an upcoming weekend that I am hostessing to celebrate NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY! Which is, of course, on May 6th!
I figure, though, why only a day?  How about a weekend?
Friday May 5th, Saturday May 6th and Sunday May 7th.
The theme... "Live Beautifully"!
Wow!!!

To add to my excitement, Close To My Heart designed a paper pack, stamp set, Cut Above Layout Kit and an Album Bundle to help us celebrate!  Amazing!!

The layout that I am showing you today, is my FREE gift to all attendees at my weekend crop!  I will have all the pieces cut for them and then they will have to put it together!  I hope that they love it as much as I loved creating it for them!!

More details about my weekend and all my upcoming classes can be found on my Facebook page ...
Gwen Anderson - Independent Close To My Heart Consultant

 
Live Beautifully paper pack and stamp set!

Live Beautifully Album Bundle! 20% off!!
 Thank you for looking!

Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment