Thursday, April 14, 2016

A Wonderful Thursday and Fun!

Happy Thursday to everyone!  This week has been a little crazy...I am super excited to be sharing this single page layout with you today.  As you may have realized by now, I have an addiction to coffee and love to hang out with friends and family at two different coffee shops...of course, any Starbucks and locally, The Sweet Cup in Tisdale, Saskatchewan.  My opinion, you cannot get a better cup of sweet and yummy java anywhere else!  lol. Remember, my opinion. This day, I had the pleasure of sharing the outing with some wonderful family members and a great time we had!
If you look back to "Creating at a Gathering", please note the "Happy Birthday" card with the circles on it.  I created this page to reinforce to attendees at my card class, that you can take what you learn with card making and make it into scrapbook pages.  Of course, it can be done the other way as well.

CTMH Supplies Used:
...Sangria Workshop Stamp Set
...retired SOTM "This Moment"
...X7201B La Vie En Rose Paper Packet
...Whisper white, Ruby and Black Cardstock
...Z3090 Red Enamel Gems
...adhesive and 3D Foam tape

This is a super easy layout, but I just love the look of it!!

Thanks for looking!
Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things!"


No comments:

Post a Comment