Monday, April 4, 2016

A Marvelous Monday Greeting!

Hello and a Happy Monday to you!  After a wonderful Easter Holiday with family, I have been having a wonderful time crafting and creating in my craft space!  While I have been doing so, I have decided that Mondays will be my day to post a greeting card creation and Wednesday I will be posting a scrapbook layout (single or double).  I'm hoping that this will keep me more committed to my blog!  :-)  So today is greeting card day!  This morning I had a great time using the challenge from http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca/  Color Dare #187: Using greens and white daisy!
I LOVE this color dare as these colors look great together!! I love it so much that I have three different cards to share with you!
                    Card #1:

CTMH supplies used:
...C1619 So Many Smiles Stamp Set
...C1640 Friend In Me Stamp Set
...X254 Cards and Envelopes
...Z2153 Sweet Leaf Stamp Pad
...Z2197 Pear Stamp Pad
...Z2155 Topiary Stamp Pad
...Z2650 Fern Stamp Pad
...Z2105 Black Stamp Pad
...X5777 Fern Cardstock
...1386 Basic Black Cardstock
...1385 White Daisy Cardstock
...Z3123 Green Triangle Enamel and Glitter Duos
...adhesive and 3D foam tape

Thanks for looking!
Gwen 
"Enjoy the little things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment