Monday, April 25, 2016

A Monday Greeting Card!

Happy Monday, Everyone!  It is a wonderful 10 degrees here and farmers, including mine, are hopeful that seeding will begin soon!  :-).  Meanwhile, I believe that I have a wonderful and simple Mother's Day Card to share with all of you that has a 'hint' of simple watercoloring on it! I am also giving you a bit of a sneak peak at a few of the new items that Close To My Heart has coming out in the new Seasonal Expressions 2 catalogue...only 6 more sleeps until!!!

What I am super excited about that is going to be re-introduced is our Waterbrushes!!  I am loving these a lot!!  It is so simple to fill the chambers, squeeze and 'brush' into the watercolor of my choice! Then 'paint' until my heart is content!!  lol. To stamp over top of the watercolor, I of course, used Momento Tuxedo Black Ink. 

CTMH Supplies Used: 
...whisper white, black and cotton candy cardstock
...*New!  B1527 Hawaiian Hibiscus
...Z3075  Red Glitter Paper
...Z3211 Everyday Life Washi Tape
...Z3091 Pink Enamel Gems
...Z2027  Mini Stapler
...Z3022  Adhesive
...Z2060  Thin 3D Foam Tape

I really am super excited about our upcoming catalogue, but don't forget to get your favorite items out of the Seasonal Expressions 1, which retires April 30, 2016!

Thanks for looking!
           Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment