Saturday, November 21, 2015

Working with Fundamentals!

Good Morning And happy Saturday!!  I hope that you had a great week and are enjoying your weekend!  Since my last post, I have had a bit of crafter's block, but did get a little 'work' done!  I have also enjoyed taking part in a Close to My Heart presentation online!  It is fabulous and continues today!  I'm afraid I'm not a computer savvy person and am unfamiliar with 'linking' as of yet.  I promise that I will work on these things!!
     My post today involves my son... Tyler started competitive figure skating when he was 13 years old and 6 years later, has decided that it is time to move on due to many injuries.  Ice can be very unforgiving!!!  :-)   We are very proud of his accomplishments and look forward to seeing where he is heading on his life journey!  Tyler will not give up skating completely and is going to begin work on preparing a 'Show' program!  His 'final' competition was November 14 -15 and we were proud parents!  With only 2 and a half weeks of training time, well done, Tyler!!!


CTMH Supplies Used:
...Enchantment Paper Fundamentals!!  (most paper and alphabet stickers)
...daisy white and black cardstock
...black and fern ink
...whisper thick twine
...#makesmehappy hostess stamp set
... Ink Blot stamp set
...In Review stamp set
...Blue dots Enamel and Glitter Duos
...Embossed Metal Badge Buttons

*The background behind "awesome moment" was created using a sponge to place ink on the stamp. You place the ink randomly, creating a 'vintage' look.  Wonderful technique!!

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little Things"   

No comments:

Post a Comment