Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Christmas Cards to Share!

Good Morning!!  Happy Tuesday to everyone!  As you may have figured out by now, I am a fan of quick and easy cards that are easy to mail!!  For this reason, I absolutely LOVE Close To My Hearts shimmer trim!!  It can really dress up a card, or scrapbook page, and doesn't require extra postage!  I have been working on a Christmas Card Class and am super excited to share with you two of the eight cards that I will be sharing with my ladies at the class....
CTMH supplies used:
...Silver Foil Tape
...Green Shimmer Trim
...Sparkle and Shine Washi Tape (retired, but available on my OBA in clearance)
...black and fern ink
...clear rhinestones 
...Vivid Green and Carmine ShinHan alcohol markers
...Reindeer Bells Stamp Set
...Holly Jolly Christmas Stamp Set
...White Pines B&T paper

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"

No comments:

Post a Comment