Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Red Cup!!

Happy Tuesday!  I hope that you are having a wonderful day!!  What do I love about Close To My Heart today?  Besides beautiful product, the opportunity to make wonderful friends with the people you meet in and around your business!  After attending a fantastic meeting in Saskatoon with Pierre Gelinas from CTMH head office, Trina (my upline) and Char (my sideline?) headed to Starbucks!  It truly is wonderful when your friends spoil you by 'indulging' you. I don't even know if I asked the ladies if they even like Starbucks!! lol  The red cup makes for a lovely layout to accent with Gold!!


CTMH supplies used:
...white daisy, cranberry and kraft cardstock
...champagne and cashmere ink
...Black Fundamental Assortment
...Adventure Fundamental Sticker Pack ("Beautiful")
...Gold Shimmer Trim
...Gold Assortment Sequins
...Red Enamel Gems
...Mini Stapler
...Whisper Thick Twine
...Ink Blot Stamp Set
...Doodled Designs Stamp Set

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things"

No comments:

Post a Comment