Tuesday, November 24, 2015

White Pines Single Layout !

Hello and a Happy Tuesday to you!!  I have been busy getting ready for an upcoming Craft and Trade Show that we host in Aylsham!  Great fun with our local Fire Men raising money by having a food booth with homemade soups, pies and sandwiches for lunch!  I'm drooling already!  lol  At this trade show, at first, I thought I would focus on crafts that I would make and sell, but this past couple of weeks I changed my mind and decided to focus my booth on the fantastical business that I am a part of, Close to my Heart!  I will be featuring the Base and Bling line which is great for beautiful, but inexpensive Christmas gifts as well as the benefits of Home Gatherings or better yet, the business itself!!  Why not share this wonderful opportunity!!!  One of the layouts I will be featuring will be this single page layout of my son and I.  A family friend handed me this photo today and I quickly matched with the awesome White Pines Paper that is available until the end of December!!
CTMH supplies used:
...White Pines Paper Pack
...White Pines Complements
...Red Enamel Gems
...Fern Thick Twine
...Cranberry cardstock
...New England Ivy Fundamentals Cardstock

*The White Pines Paper Pack from CTMH is some of the most beautiful Christmas paper that I have worked with in a long time!!  Definitely a paper pack that I will order a couple more of as I know that I will take a few more Christmas pictures in the near future!

Thanks for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the little things"

No comments:

Post a Comment