Wednesday, July 26, 2017

New Product and a Challenge!!

Good Morning!!
Thank you for taking a moment to peek at my 'blog' today!

It has been a whirlwind July and I appreciate your patience with me as I have been absent for a bit and then I have been 'scrapped' out.

To explain a little...
I created an Everyday Life Album for a family member celebrating a special birthday and then scrapbooked 26 layouts of my husband and I to have on display for our 25th Anniversary. In three days!!
 Nothing like leaving it until the last minute!!
What fun, but what mental exhaustion!

So today, I must once again thank the ladies at
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/
for inspiring today's layout!!  You must check out this challenge blog as I find it very inspiring!!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgsAsKoUCMvOXQD56AbVvI5kNOfVEnWT7p4nj9YVqHSgTLqmJyrg_52rzAu9j0KMTyh8Yrb8rk1tkDmVmHGULgTqDWWaM6jRX6zIafsCTRFegpos3mCRI7RCKpgo4sWydEKWf74RC6Kk_x7/s1600/222.jpg

A sneak peek at some of the NEW CTMH products coming out in our new Annual Inspirations on August 1!!  So excited!!!

Hmm...I must be in a brain fog today as I can't seem to edit my pictures, so please forgive my unprofessional photos today!!  I REALLY want to blog today and I promise I will be 'back' next time!! Oh, dear!!

As usual, all the products used on my single page layout are Close to My Heart and will be available for sale August 1, 2017 with the release of our absolutely wonderful new Inspirations Catalogue!!
https://gwenanderson.closetomyheart.ca/

Thank you for looking and for your patience!!
Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things!" 


4 comments:

  1. love that you made a layout for the challenge. Thanks for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout for a beautiful pic! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job, I love when people use the sketches for layouts. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete