Saturday, June 24, 2017

I Needed a Challenge!!

Happy Saturday!

My apologies for being absent...this year has been a crazy spring and my husband has been interfering with my scrapbook time!  Actually, you know things have been crazy when Bob asks me out to the field to help!!  lol.

All supplies are Close To My Heart:
G1129 Workshop Your Way Jack Scrapbooking Kit
 
It has definitely taken this challenge from the ladies at
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/ 

to bring me back to my world!! 
Thank you ladies, for these weekly challenges!! 

Thanks for looking!
Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things"


5 comments:

  1. Great layout and interpretation of the sketch. What? Your husband interfering with scrapbook time...the nerve of him, it should be outlawed...lol. All husbands have a way of doing that. Thanks for sharing this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you used this sketch for a layout.. awesome! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome way to use the sketch! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice pics and layout! thanks for sharing at AHSC!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos and use of colors, Gwen! I love to see layouts in our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearrts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete