Friday, July 22, 2016

"My Boys!"

Happy Friday!!
What a wonderful day!  I'm sitting here, sipping my coffee in my new favorite coffee mug and excited to share one of my latest single page layouts with you!
This layout centers on a picture that Bob and Tyler took at Karly's grad.
 "My Boys" is a simple layout, with the focus on the one picture that turned out.
 
I started by prepping my daisy white cardstock (1385) by taking a small paintbrush (Z3188) and a little bit of watercolour paints (Z3132) and "tapping" the paint onto the paper.  I just wanted a slight, dotted look for a little background color.
 
The accents on the page are from the Basics Fundamentals Sticker Pack (Z3166). I love the gold on this page! Especially the PML Watercolor-Gold card (Z3217) which I colored with our Watercolor Paints (Z3132) and the Waterbrush-Medium Flat brush (Z3226).  I love this brush as the water is in the chamber, you squeeze and it makes 'painting' so fun and easy for me!!
 
I finished the page by adding a little 'manly' bling, our Artisan Studs (Z1816). 
 
All paper that is on the page came out of my scraps bucket...
I do recognize a piece of Adventure Fundamental Paper (Z3125), Fern cardstock (Z2650) and the fantastic Magical Paper Pack (X7209B).
Thanks for Looking and have a great weekend!!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment