Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A Blast From the Past!

 Good Morning, Everyone!
Today's single page layout is definitely a 'Blast from the Past'!
With the release of Close To My Hearts new Annual Inspirations in August, I'm trying hard to use up paper and accessories that have been retired or are retiring!  Sometimes its good to use up the items that we already have and make room for the great 'things' that are to come!!  All items used on today's layout are CTMH and hopefully will inspire you to get crafty today!!  Our area has been getting a downpour of rain the last few days, so it will be a crafty/coffee kind of day for me!!


Grad Day June 28, 2016
Ps...I promised my daughter that I would attach an updated photo...

Thanks for looking!
Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment