Monday, May 2, 2016

"A Weekend Full of So Many Smiles!"

Happy Monday!  What a wonderful weekend I had!  On Saturday a group of 15 ladies, including my mother, daughter, and myself, met at our local hall and scrapbooked or made cards for 12 hours!! Yay!!  What fun!!  What a day of inspiration!!  Thank you to each and every one of those ladies for coming out!!  At the crop, I had a demonstration named "Crazy for Circles!"  LOVE my circles!! lol  Due to my love of circles, I am absolutely in love with CTMH's stamp set, "So Many Smiles"!  I love how you can take this 12 piece stamp set, mix and match colors, use 3D foam tape and 'pop' up certain sections of the circles and make an eye pleasing layout!  Adding it with the Zoe paper pack, Coral Shimmer Trim, a mini stapler and a couple of (retired) Picture My Life Cards just made it that much better!  Wonderful 'things' can happen with this fantastic stamp set!!
Thanks you for looking!
    Gwen
"Enjoy the Little Things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment